Wednesday 3 April 2013

April Fool's Day at Dead Men's Spex

Hello there

I hope you all had a good Easter. We visited my parents and the Easter Bunny delivered copious amounts of chocolate so DeadMan Junior and I are happy. Deadman and I had Lindt truffles in a huge ball the size of Deadman junior's  head. (He wore the wrapper as a hat just to prove it.)


Monday, April Fool's Day was Deadman's time to shine; he successfully tricked four people before midday and yes, one of them was me. I believed that it was all snowy and white over outside, well it could've been true!

We liked The Guardian's on line April Fool prank with their Guardian Goggles , these give the wearer a constant stream of Guardian opinions about all aspects of modern life. That's a bit scary!


Hope you had fun!

TTFN Mrs Deadman

No comments:

Post a Comment