Wednesday 7 December 2016

Fun at Sussex Barn

Hi there
Well it was just me out and about with Dead Men's Spex stall on Sunday 4th December. Dead man junior needed a lie-in; 7am on a Sunday seemed very cruel so he and Deadman stayed at home and did homework -so they tell me! I went to Sussex Barn near Burnham Market, Norfolk  with Little Vintage Lover Fair and had a good day. Sussex Barn is mainly used for weddings but it is a fantastic building and is a good place for a vintage fair.
Dead Men's Spex at Sussex Barn

We have been there before with Little Vintage Lover Fair, but not for a couple of years and it was good to return.  I was in the conservatory area with two other stall holders and the tea rooms, it was very civilized and sunlit. I always enjoy chatting to people and selling our lovely eyewear. Thank you if you came to see me.

Some of our stock

TTFN Mrs Deadman

No comments:

Post a Comment