Thursday 21 December 2017

Merry Christmas from Dead Men's Spex

Hi There
Well, Santa is not far away, I'm sure I heard some sleigh bells jingling. My eye sight is going but my ears are not too bad! I hope you are all ready for Christmas, we are just about ready here at Dead Men's Spex; it's our last posting day today.

I have had an early Christmas present; a pair of blue NHS 524 varifocals!  Uh oh, yes I have reached that stage in life. I am still getting used to the idea of wearing glasses all the time, still I am in good company in that respect. It is very nice to be able to see clearly in the middle distance  and this reclaimed ability led to a bit of a cleaning frenzy ready for Santa. ( My mum always used that one when we were kids).
Blue NHS 524 

We are looking forward to a fun Christmas with lots of mince pies and festive glasses- containing festive cheer.

 Thank you all for your support and custom throughout 2017 and we wish you all a merry Christmas and hope Santa brings you something nice. 


TTFN
The Dead Man family

No comments:

Post a Comment